Friday, November 13, 2009

Did I really just get my own Blog?

Yea Buddy! I just got my own Blog. I know people dont really get these unless they are married, have kids and actually have a life haha! But as I read my sister in law's blog today I was thinking to myself how I need to start writing in a journal because there are so many important and fun things going on in my life that I want to remember for future reference. Life is a journey and the things that happen along the way shape your future whether you realize it or not. I want to be able to look back and see what happened in my life and see my growth from where I was to where I will be. This rocks because I can actually upload pictures so it will force me to begin using my camera more!
Im going to cross my fingers and hope this isnt an epic failure.
More to come, i'm off to watch Teej play women's basketball against Utah! Go Aggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment