Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 rewind part 1

I decided that it would be a good idea to briefly go over some of the main events that happened in 2009 for me. I didn't start my blog until November so I want to recap what happened in the months before. I cant believe how fast 2009 came and went, I hope to slow this new year down and live one day at a time and treasure things NOW instead of waiting to really treasure them later. I loved 2009 and the wonderful memories that I know I will take from this past year to treasure forever.

.January.

Whitney transferred from Sacramento State to Utah State to play volleyball with me! I was so excited that she made this decision, she has been so much happier in Logan with our coaching staff and being able to contribute her amazing talents! I cant wait for her to recover fully from her injury and play again!!



Can't forget the memorable birthday dinner at Tucanos for Shane.. hahaha.. funniest night ever, nobody was able to all be there at once.. but we made it work. =)



.February.


The infamous picture of (L to R) Katie, Jenna, Me, Chelsea, and Liz. Hahahahaha.



Shane gave his insights to the picture and had all of us crying, peeing, hurting cause we were laughing SO hard. This is wat he said.

"Katie looks like she is hanging upside down from a tree or possibly some monkey bars on a playground and she is totally ok with that."

"Jenna looks like Nelly Furtado singing Maneater on stage at a house party that no one came to, so she is just crazy."

"Christine looks like a clown fish."

"Chelsea looks like she is in love with the Jonas Brothers and she just saw Nick Jonas get out of his car."

"Liz is getting ready to get on the short bus to head to her 5th year of head start."



Mardigras & Hattie visiting!




.March/April.


True Aggie Night






.May/June/July.
.My Amazing Summer.


So this summer was one of a kind. I was able to move back home for a couple months and be with my Sister (in law) Jenn and my adorable nephews Jackson & Josh before they moved to the East Coast for Parker's job. Being home this summer was one of the best experinces of my life and one that I will always hold close to my heart. I was able to spend time with my beautiful baby sister Tegan and become really close to her. My mom and I also shared time together that I miss and am so excited to come home to be around her wonderful spirit. Even though the boys (Dad Parker and Shug) were out working most of the time I love having them around when I do to watch by example. They work so hard and they sacrifice so much of their time in order to bring home the bread. While all us girls get to relax and bond.. they are off doing the manly things they do. =) Here are some memorable pics from my summer.

Throwing rocks, and rocks, and rocks, in the pond.


Mom, Tegan and I got to go with Dad to Vegas while he had classes and had so much fun. We stayed at the Mirage and got to see the Cirque Du Soleil Show "The Beatles". It was A M A Z I N G!!

Mom & Tegan watching the Bellagio shows.




Tegan & I before the Cirque Du Soleil show.


Poolside with my beautiful momma!


Vegas


After Vegas we came home to Tegans new puppy Lillie!

Love at first sight.



Picking her up from Jackie, Lillie was so tired!



Precious.



She would fall asleep on me, I miss this!


In July I got to go to the Kenny Chesney Concert and then a trip to Vegas with Teej, Loey and Jenna. It was SOOO much fun! Thanks Teej!




TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment