Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 rewind part 2

For my parents anniversary we went up to Flaming Gorge and rafted the Green River! Jenn had to stay home of course because she was too close to Tyce's due date we didnt want her going into labor on the rapids!! Haha.

The crew




Spending time with Jenn, Jackson and Josh! To my surprise I dont have one picture of Jenn and I, must have been cause she was pregnant, but she was so cute pregnant this time ( not so much with the twins ) hahaha jk jenn I love you but I should have gotten a pic with her!! O well.

Helping me fill up Oakies water. Precious faces!


Going to the Gym in Vernal with Jenn! I loved those drives and talks with her. It made my summer so much better.


And of course. THE FAMOUS WOODEN CHARLOTTE. YES I JUST NAMED HER JENN. CHARLOTTE. Jenn and I loved to watch Charlotte's outfits change from holiday to holiday. She never failed to give us a good laugh on the way to the gym.


Then another perfect angel of a nephew came into my life on July 31st 2009. Tyce Parker Morrill.



On a different note, my beloved Grandma Bliss passed away this summer on August 2nd. She was the most amazing lady I have ever known. I can't believe how strong and happy she stayed for so long. I will forever miss the way she would smile at me at first seeing me in the day and ask, "hows my sweetheart." She always, always made me feel loved and she always had her good sense of humor with her. "Excuse me miss, do you have access to the drinks?" I want to be just like her, hardworking and selfless in every way. I was blessed to have have spent some summer days with her while I was home.


Well that about sums up my summer of 2009, with school and volleyball following in the fall, now its time for Winter!


.December.

The ending of fall semester for Christmas break was sooo exciting to everyone in Logan.. except me. Sheldon and I had become really close friends, spending nearly everyday with each other, and this was the last time I would see him because he would be transferring to New York to play football next semester. I'm so glad I was able to spend the time I did with him, he made me a better person and made my bad days good ones. He supported me in volleyball and came to almost all my games, that kid is for sure one of my favorite people that I have ever met.

DRO



We got to spend time with Jackie and Tyler before they went to Oregon and took my baby Cole with them for Christmas :(. These are pictures Jackie took from Temple Square during our family weekend in Salt Lake.

Arriving from our WALK to temple square.. this is the picture i THINK i lost moms glove..


In front of the temple. Maybe I lost it here... haha..?



Every year we (as in mom and jackie) try to organize a service project for us to do while we are in Salt Lake for our weekend. This year we delivered food for the food bank. SO WONDERFUL.

In front of one of the houses.


Parker, Jenn and the boys were able to come home for Christmas! It was fun to spend time with them again we all haven't seen them since they moved in August! All of these are from Jenns camera I have no idea why my camera didn't take any!

Ready to go sledding/fourwheeling!



Acting out the Nativity. Jackson being Mary = Priceless.



Giving Joshy his Ellow dumptruck made my Christmas morning, thanks to Jenns advice :)



Jenn and my yearly attempt at a picture :)



Cutest Cowboy in town.



This Christmas is one to remember, especially as I cried my eyes out saying goodbye to Parker Jenn Jackson Josh Jackson Tyce and Jackson. =( I cant wait to be with them again in May! For a whole month! Because ONE summer with them obviously isnt enough!! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

2 comments:

  1. Good job sis! I loved it! =) Now keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! good job sis!! how long did this one take u??

    ReplyDelete