Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I LOVE MY LIFE.

I feel like I need to express how grateful I am for ALL of the blessings I have received lately. FIRST of all. This semester is going to be the BEST yet. Honestly there is not a class that I don't like, don't have friends in, have a teacher that isn't going to be an important person in my life, and SO much more. I have gotten rid of many things in my life that were dragging me down and I am sooo relieved. =) Second of all, I have figured out what I will be doing for my career, I am lining up all my internships and working on my resume. I am going to be an athletic physical trainer, working with collegiate volleyball, football, and basketball teams. Third of all, I am getting ENGAGED. hahaha JUST KIDDING. But dating is SO much fun. I never thought I could have so much fun with so many different guys.. I am definitely on the right track.. Fourth of all i'm healthy! Health can either bring you up or drag you down and I am definitely in the time of my life where I feel like I can just run forever and I have energy and strength to get through volleyball, and everyday tasks. Fifth there is a bus route that runs RIGHT by my house up to campus. I can just hear the sound of the money I am going to be saving on gas. =) yay for GOOOD DAYS and being happy!

Chels and I driving to the first day of school!

1 comment: